Thanks to an agreement with the University of Geneva, several electronic resources are accessible from the library of the Hardt Foundation.
The A-Z e-Journals list proposed and maintained by the libraries of the University of Geneva gives access to all e-journals to which this university subscribes.
Selection of databases
Selection of reference books
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae
- Bibliotheca Teubneriana Latina
- Library of Latin Texts (LLT) Series A and Series B
- Database of latin Dictionaries
- der Neue Pauly and Brill’s New Pauly
- Daremberg & Saglio
To access other electronic resources, please consult the Register of the databases and reference books. This register includes bibliographical databases, reference books and journals available through the libraries of the University of Geneva.